Natural Face Skincare Products and Mass Marketing
To understand how a natural skincare product can standout in a mass market from a competitive analysis of mass market face skincare brands in order to inspire design direction and solutions for re-positioning a range of natural face/skincare products and connect with a mass market consumer. The competitive analysis is to be separated by brand and will highlight the key marketing messaging used by each, style of imagery used, and also any images of products or associated campaigns to include but not limited to: CeraVe, Aveeno, L'Oreal, Olay, Revlon, Neutrogena, Garnier, Burts Bees, Vichy, and LaRochePosay.
Our background research on natural face skincare products and mass marketing revealed insights. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
Natural Face Skincare Products and Mass Marketing:
- Walmart.com has the top brands listed on their site for natural skincare products as: Olay, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, CeraVe, Cetaphil, L'Oreal Paris, and Burt's Bees. However, only the Burt's Bees brand is listed on the first page.
- Other brands that are listed on the first page are: Sky Organics, Image Skin Care, Maple Holistics, Tree of Life Beauty, Skin Obsession, iHerb, Mustela, Stellar Skin, Oedo, Punch Skin Care, Premium Nature, Health Priority Natural Products, and Dr. Adorable, Inc..
- Maple Holistics, Health Priority Natural Products, and Dr. Adorable, Inc. are the only three of these brands that have a 100% natural seal emblem to help market their natural face skincare products.
- Maple Holistics offers 100% pure sunflower seed and grapeseed oils for natural face skincare products. These products also display gold seals that indicate 100% premium quality and 100% money back guarantee and are in royal blue colored bottles with prominent images of a sunflower for the first product and a bunch of purple grapes for the second product.
- Health Priority Natural Products offers 100% natural and organic raw vitamin E oil that is extracted from sunflowers for a natural face skincare product. This product is marketed in a golden amber bottle with the dropper top prominently displayed, perhaps to emphasize the point that "essential drops are lighter than ointment."
- Dr. Adorable, Inc. offers 100% pure and organic baobab oil that is cold pressed for an anti-aging natural face skincare product. This product is marketed in a creamy yellow bottle with the botantical name and country of origin prominently displayed.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.