A competitive assessment of SKO, HCA Mindbox, Douglas Marketing Group, and Generator, including their offerings, locations, link to portfolio, and the 4 Ps of marketing.
- Headquartered in Windsor, Ontario, SKO Communications describes itself as a public relations and communications company that "builds remarkable brands by uniting the fabric of a management consultancy with the creativity of a design agency.
- The company's services include advertising, brand management, branding, campaigns, design, internal communications, marketing, positioning, social media, visual identity, and web design.H
- Some of its past clients are Soffi, Brazier Dupuis Wealth Management, The Windsor Club, the University of Windsor, and First Stop Services.
- HCA Mindbox describes itself as a full service marketing communications agency that specializes in "strategic planning, branding, creative design, sales promotion, website development, SEO, media planning and placement, public relations, event management, digital printing, print management.
- The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Windsor, Ontario.
- Some of its clients include C&C International, OGVG, and Ivanhoe Cambridge Devonshire Mall.
Douglas Marketing Group
- Douglas Marketing Group was established in 1991 as a full-service marketing agency that focuses on social media strategy, graphic design, SEO, web development, and SEM.
- The company is based in Windsor, Ontario.
- Some of its clients include Del Fresco Pure, Wolfhead Distillery, Clean Planet Foods, and Laurie Sall. The company's portfolio can be found here.
Generator Design of Canada
- Established in 1996, Generator Design of Canada describes itself as a complete advertising and graphic design agency. The company specializes in the "design and development of printed material, web solutions and multimedia products."
- Its clients include BASF, Enform, Humber College, Home Depot, Kyowa, The City of Windsor, and Naples Pizza.
- The company's portfolio can be found here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.