Employee Productivity Software Acquisitions
To understand the buyer universe and associated multiples for exits in the employee productivity software market by developing a summary of acquisitions in the past 10 years. Examples can include B2B communication tools and workforce management tools.
Summary of Acquisitions
- Agile HR, a "full-service talent management software that includes applicant tracking, employee onboarding, and performance management" was acquired by PrismHR on April 2, 2019, for an undisclosed amount.
- Leapest, a corporate training marketplace for high-tech upskilling, was acquired by Edcast on February 12, 2019, for an undisclosed amount.
- Ultimate Software is a provider of "cloud-based people management solutions" acquired by Hellman & Friedman for $11B on Feb 4, 2019.
- Zugata is a performance management system "designed to improve employee and organizational performance" acquired by Culture Amp for an undisclosed amount on January 30, 2019.
- Glint, an employee engagement platform, was acquired by LinkedIn on October 8, 2018, for an undisclosed amount.
- WorkPlace Systems was first acquired by LDC in 2012 for $53.6 million (£41 million) and in 2016 by WorkForce Software for an undisclosed amount.
Summary of Findings
- In our preliminary research, we uncovered six acquisitions in the employee productivity software market, with four in 2019 and one each in 2018 and 2016.
- We can continue to build the list by uncovering more acquisitions in the past ten years.
- Below is our recommended research path.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.