Lovevery Competitor TV Marketing
To identify DTC competitors of Lovevery and determine their investment in television to create a pitch for a television commercial campaign.
- Lovevery is a direct-to-consumer seller of "products and information which help create developmental experiences in the lives of new babies and families."
- The company sells "play kits" that include educational toys and items that help stimulate babies' brains.
- Products are designed for children between the ages of 0-24 months.
- There are also gift and registry options available through the website.
- Play kits for babies are $80 each, play kits for toddlers are $120 each, and the company's signature Play Gym is $140.
- Parents can purchase kits one at a time, or they can subscribe to Lovevery and receive a kit for each developmental stage.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.