In order to provide information about a competitor, complete a thorough review of the company LPR, including a review of their business growth in Europe by region, a review of their growth by market segment, their investments, and their recent innovations.
- LPR was founded in 1992 in Toulouse, France.
- In 1997, they were acquired by the Algeco Group, and expanded into a new product category, FMCG, via a partnership with Perrier-Vittel (now Nestle Waters).
- The next expansion was into the broader European market place from 1998-2000, through expansion into Portugal and Spain.
- In 2004, LPR expanded into the UK through a contractual agreement with Kimberly Clark.
- In 2006, the company expanded into Ireland.
- In 2008, LPR expanded into Germany.
- In 2010, the company expanded into Italy.
- In 2013, the company expanded into Poland.
- In 2003, the company refocused completely on the FMCG sector, and ceased their activity in other industrial sectors.
- In 2006, there was a large scale management buyout with financial assistance from AtriA Capital Partenaires.
- In 2008, the company passed 100 million euros in profit.
- In 2010, the company re-branded and became the first company in their sector to be awarded PEFC certification.
- In 2011, LPR was acquired by Euro Pool System.
- In 2014, the CSR policy was signed and in 2015 Gold Ecovadis was rewarded for their CSR policy.
- In 2002, the company launched their first large infrastructure project by creating a European-wide IT system called Eurospider.
- In 2010, the company acquired a plastic quarter display pallet pool.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.