Luxury Brands Advertising Spend
In order to advise advertising investment, determine the Advertising Spend, Total Revenue and Advertising Spend as a % of Revenue for the following companies: Lancome, Dolce & Gabbana, Coach, Fendi, Cartier, Burberry, Rolex, Prada, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Bentley and Hermes.
- Lancome is a brand of L'Oreal Paris.
- In the first half of 2019, advertising and promotion expenses for L'Oreal as a whole were 30.2% of sales, or €4,471.7 million.
- For the whole year of 2018, advertising and promotion expenses for L'Oreal as a whole were €8,144.7 million.
- As of May 2019, Lancome had annual sales worth $5.2 billion USD.
- Assuming the percentage of sales spent on advertising and promotion expenses are the same across all L'Oreal brands, we can calculate (5.2 billion x 30.2%) that the total spent on advertising and promotion expenses for Lancome is $1.57 billion USD.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.