Luxury Oceanside Homes in Europe
To compile a list of luxury oceanside properties in Europe that are available to rent or buy at a relatively cheap price due to an overlooked location in order to create a private residence similar to Putin's Palace or the Chateau Louis XIV. Locations should meet the following criteria: 1) stable government, 2) isolated area, 3) safe area, and 4) minimum wage is less than $7.25 per hour. Properties should be divided into three categories according to cost (in US$): 1) $1 million to $2 million, 2) $3 million to $5 million, and 3) $5 million to $10 million.
A search of proprietary databases yielded no relevant paid market reports addressing luxury oceanside homes for rent or purchase in Europe that meet the requested criteria. However, initial research indicates that there are several luxury oceanside properties available to buy or rent in Europe with costs ranging from $1 million to $10 million. Additional research is required to establish whether these properties meet all requested criteria. We've put together the following spreadsheet and included one property as an example in the third tab ($5-$10 million).
- The Villa Valhala is one such example of a luxury oceanside property available to purchase for $7,450,066. The 7-bedroom home is located just outside of Marbella, Spain and boasts ocean and mountain views.
- Spain's political stability is rated 0.27 and is ranked 78 out of 195 total countries, which places it in the top 40%.
- The lot size is 1.3 acres.
- The surrounding area population is 7,989.
- The crime index in Marballa, Spain is 39.78, which is low.
- Minimum wage is based on a monthly rate in Spain. Considering that the standard work week in Spain is 40 hours, its minimum wage equates to $6.23 per hour, which is 14.1% less than in the United States.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.