Appliance Repair Services Sector M&A Activity
To obtain information around recent mergers and acquisitions in the appliance repair services sector for the purposes of valuation.
Preliminary research shows that there have been many acquisitions and mergers in the appliance repair services sector in the past 24 months.
PORCH ACQUIRES SERVIZ
PARTS TOWN ACQUIRES COMMERCIAL APPLIANCE SERVICE, INC.
- On March 1, 2019, PT Intermediate Holdings III, LLC (dba Parts Town) acquired "certain assets of Commercial Appliance Service, Inc."
- According to Moody's, "Parts Town plans to fund the acquisition by issuing $30 million of incremental first lien term loan borrowings."
APPLIANCES ON LAKESIDE ACQUIRES BROUGHTON APPLIANCE SERVICE
SMART CARE EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS ACQUIRES ALPRO SERVICE COMPANY
- In June 2018, Smart Care Equipment Solutions acquired Alpro Service Company, a business that provides service for commercial kitchen appliances and equipment.
- The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
SMART CARE EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS ACQUIRES MID-SOUTH MAINTENANCE
- In February 2019, Smart Care Equipment Solutions acquired Mid-South Maintenance, a "provider of commercial kitchen equipment repair and maintenance services to the commercial food service industry."
- All 44 employees of Mid-South Maintenance transferred to Smart Care and Mid-South Maintenance employee Gary Garrett was promoted to General Manager.
REDDI INDUSTRIES ACQUIRES ACTION APPLIANCE, INC.
APPLIANCE CHAMPION MERGES WITH MARATHON APPLIANCE
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.