Madera County Competitors
To understand Madera County's competitive set.
- Some articles mention visitors to Yosemite also go south to Sequoia (Tulare County) or Kings Canyon (Fresno County).
- Some visitors may also be interesting in visiting vineries.
- National Geographic recommends Yosemite visitors also check out Tuolumne County.
- Mono Lake, in Mono County, is also a unique attraction. Bodie, the "ghost town" is also in Mono County.
- Calveras County attracts Mark Twain fans for a festival every May.
- Stanislaus National Forest, north of Yosemite, is also a major attraction.
- The Paiute Palace Casino is also nearby, which can draw in visitors.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.