Baby Products and Accessory Market (US)
To provide a list of main players (Munchkin's competitors) in the US baby products and accessories market as well as how they are reaching moms. To determine what key messages resonate with target parents and provide an outline of their user journey.
- The UK Trade and Investment provided a market landscape for the US Baby Goods industry in 2015.
- The market was divided into 3 segments: disposable baby products, baby durables market, and toys and games.
- The disposable baby products segment was further divided into 3 categories.
- These are disposable diapers, disposable wipes and towelettes, and baby personal care.
- Baby goods were found in various retail channels including baby superstores, mass merchandisers, supermarkets, infant/child specialists, drugstores, department stores, and eCommerce.
- Statista reports the market revenue for baby care products in the US to be $4.6 billion in 2015 and projected to reach $11.1 billion by 2025.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.