Non-Destructive Testing Inspection Market
Global Market Size
NDT Major Player
NDT Challenges and Unmet Needs
- One of the challenges that was encountered within the non-destructive testing/inspection market include the need for the working components to be cleaned prior and after the testing.
- There is also a concern that the accuracy of the inspection results might be impacted by the surface characteristiccs of a material.
- There were also a concern that the depth sizing done might not be enough.
- Some NDT methods were limited only to non-porous surfaces.
- Certain testing procedures need electricity to work.
- Some results might also be negatively impacted by fluctuating magnetic permeability.
- Furthermore, some NDT procedures can only be done on conductive materials.
Proprietary Research Available
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
11.2 North America ($402.50)
Table 77 Non-destructive Testing and Inspection Market in North America, by Country, 2015–2024 ($230.00)
11.2.1 United States ($402.50)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Findings
Our one hour of research provided the global size of the non-destructive testing (NDT)/inspection market. However, the U.S. market size is not publicly available and is behind paywalled reports.
We also presented some of the challenges and limitations of the current available NDT solutions.