Consultants at Major Consulting Firms
To determine the percentage of employees that are employed as consultants at major consulting firms (like McKinsey, Bain, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Accenture, and BCG) as part of a market analysis for the promotion and sale of a new product.
Boston Consulting Group
- Boston Consulting Group is one of the big three global management consulting firms, with annual revenue of $7.5 billion and a global staff of 14,000 (2016).
- They employ 6,200 consultants (2016) across 90 offices in 50 countries.
- The percentage of staff that work as consultants is 44%.
- Accenture (formerly Anderson Consulting) has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. They have annual revenue of $43.2 billion and a global staff of 492,000.
- The company offers a range of different services, including consulting.
Bain & Co
- Bain & Co has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. They have annual revenue of $4.5 billion and a global staff of 8,000.
- They have staff in 56 locations globally.
- McKinsey has its headquarters in New York, with offices in 127 locations globally.
- They have an annual revenue of $10 billion and a global staff of 27,000.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.