MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDERS IN SACRAMENTO
- Some of the managed IT service providers in Sacramento include Solutions Simplified, DSA Technologies, Infinite IT Solutions, Onside, iStreet, and others.
MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDERS PRICING PLANS
LOWEST MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
MID-TO-HIGH RANGE MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
- The most preferred plan for small to midsize companies is the mid-to-high range service plan.
- Under this service, the provider's IT experts will not only observe the system for issues. They will also be proactive in preventing or resolving any problems as part of this service package.
- This type of service tier also include 24/7 IT support, "IT planning, strategy and design services, backup and disaster recovery procedures, and a combination of on-site and remote support – all for a single flat fee."
- This pricing for this package can be "per technology device or per user."
- The most common “per device” scheme go from "$100-400 per server, $50-100 per workstation, $30-$75 per firewall, and $15-40 per switch."
- If there will be additional devices, the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- With regard to "per user" pricing plans, the mid-to-high range plans can run from $75 to $175 per user.
- The final price will still be dependent on the specific services that the client will select.
PREMIUM MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.