Managed IT Service Pricing Plans
Determine the pricing schemes of managed IT service providers for the Northern California area.
MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDERS IN SACRAMENTO
- Some of the managed IT service providers in Sacramento include Solutions Simplified, DSA Technologies, Infinite IT Solutions, Onside, iStreet, and others.
MANAGED IT SERVICE PROVIDERS PRICING PLANS
LOWEST MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
MID-TO-HIGH RANGE MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
- The most preferred plan for small to midsize companies is the mid-to-high range service plan.
- Under this service, the provider's IT experts will not only observe the system for issues. They will also be proactive in preventing or resolving any problems as part of this service package.
- This type of service tier also include 24/7 IT support, "IT planning, strategy and design services, backup and disaster recovery procedures, and a combination of on-site and remote support – all for a single flat fee."
- This pricing for this package can be "per technology device or per user."
- The most common “per device” scheme go from "$100-400 per server, $50-100 per workstation, $30-$75 per firewall, and $15-40 per switch."
- If there will be additional devices, the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- With regard to "per user" pricing plans, the mid-to-high range plans can run from $75 to $175 per user.
- The final price will still be dependent on the specific services that the client will select.
PREMIUM MANAGED IT SERVICE PACKAGE
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research shows that the exact pricing figures of IT managed service providers that are specific for the Northern Sacramento area are extremely limited. Given that, we propose continuing the research to dig further to find relevant data points. These figures can then be used to triangulate the information based on the available data from identified managed IT service providers.
On top of the companies you mentioned, we also recommend looking for 3-5 additional managed IT service providers and providing their pricing plans in a spreadsheet. These providers should also cover the Northern California area. The pricing plan data should include pricing factors, inclusions, the scope of service, and payment frequency.
We also suggest undertaking another research block to identify and explain 5-7 general factors that might influence the price of managed IT services plans to better understand the pricing process.