Manager To VP- Best Practices
Present a case study that describes the pain points of a director-level executive. The information will be used to develop a go-to-market strategy.
SENIOR LEVEL CASE STUDIES
STRATEGIC PROGRAMS DIRECTOR CASE STUDY
SENIOR EXECUTIVE CASE STUDY
- One senior executive that had a highly commendable career had come to a point when he needed to decide on his next career journey.
- His ambiguous future career plans are starting to distract him from performing well in his current role.
- The executive then went through a career transition program that helped him understand his current capabilities, experience, special skills, current work-life situation, and financial standing.
- He is also advised to draft his career and life goals and the action steps on how to achieve them.
- He is also given tools to monitor the progress of his action steps.
- After completing the professional program, the senior executive was able to get clarity on where to take his current career.
- He was also able to increase his drive to deliver his best career performance for his current position.
- Ultimately, he was able to slide effortlessly into a new portfolio job.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.