Manual Push Mower Marketing Contacts
In order to determine whom to reach out to, identify the VP of marketing, as well as their phone or email contact, for the following brands of manual push mowers: Fiskars, Aavix, McLane Manufacturing, Globe House Products, ALEKO, ProMow, Inc and California Trimmer.
- Andrew Gritzbaugh is the overall VP of marketing, however, he primarily works with the Gerber Americas brand. He can be reached at email@example.com
- The primary contacts for Fiskars, which is the brand which sells manual push mowers, are:
Blair Brophy, Social & PR Manager, Fiskars Americas, firstname.lastname@example.org Iines Hyvärinen, PR & Communication Manager, Finland, Fiskars, email@example.com
- We were unable to determine the VP of marketing for Mclane Manufacturing after searching their company website, LinkedIn, and third party business databases.
- The only contact information listed for McLane is a general phone number, (562) 633-8158.
- The company seems to be very small, with one location employing only 65 people, and thus may not have a VP of marketing.
Globe House Products
- We were unable to find any information on Globe House Products. The only sale listings we found for GHP manual push mowers were also outdated, leading us to believe that the company is no longer in business.
- Ali Marks was identified as Head Of Marketing and Communications at Aleko.
- Using RocketReach, we identified her contact information as firstname.lastname@example.org and 360-537-5954 or 360-589-9582. However, we were unable to identify an official company email or phone number for her.
- After searching the company website, LinkedIn, and third party business databases, we were unable to identify the VP of marketing for ProMow, Inc. This may be due to the small size of the company, as they may not have a VP of marketing.
- We were able to identify a general email (email@example.com) and phone number ((877) 477-6669) for the company.
This information has been compiled in the attached spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.