Below we have provided competitive details for Thinx. These details include an overview of the company and their initiatives, their products, locations, social media following, and 3 positive and 3 negative reviews. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Thinx was founded in 2013.
- Each purchase of their products goes towards their initiatives.
- Part of the companies initiatives is to fight for "better access to puberty education".
- Their other initiatives include advocating for equity and fighting for reliable access to safe menstrual hygiene.
- The company's EveryBody education program has served 443 students in New York City.
- Through their United for Access campaign, Thinx also has a national menstrual
equity petition that has received 10,
- In addition, through a partnership with Fistula Foundation, the company has funded 170 surgeries
- for women with obstetric fistula.
- Their partnership with Girls, Inc. funded a full-year of educational
experiences for 40 girls and have also raised over $51,000 for
- In 2018, the company donated to 28 different organizations that impacted roughly 10
- Thinx operates in 15 different countries/locations, these countries include:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Online Only
Social Media Following
- Three positive reviews from the company's website include the following:
- "Was on the fence for awhile because of the cost but when I think of the money I’m saving in the long run ... especially coupled with the environmental “saving” I’m doing with my THINX, I’m a happy customer. I got the 3 pack variety and the air style is my absolute favorite."
- "These are the bomb! Absorbent, breathable, tender lady parts friendly, and cut to fit well. Easy to launder and environmentally friendly. What could be better? Another set of Thinx!"
- "I love these so much! With adding these to my other Thinx I have been able to completely stop using pads! I have no worries wearing them to work even on a heavy day. So happy to have found Thinx. Sometimes I actually forget I am on my period when using them."
- Three negative reviews include:
- "Think it’s a lot easier to just buy applicatorless tampons like OB and skip having to keep reta with me. However perfect for someone who isn’t comfortable with that option and still wants to help deduce their footprint."
- "I like the leotard fit and style a lot, but I personally need more support - A built in bra would be appreciated or thicker material for the top."
- "The leg holes are too big."
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.