Anti-Pollution Mask Market
To obtain a comprehensive analysis of the anti-pollution mask market to assist in fund-raising.
- The global ant-pollution mask market was worth $2.6 billion in 2018.
- Forecasts suggest it will be worth $4.8 billion by 2025. The estimated CAGR is 9.3%.
- The Indian anti-pollution market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20%.
- Disposable masks account for more than 50% of the market sales.
- The Asia Pacific market is the largest and fastest growing.
- It is estimated 5.5 million people die annually from air pollution related causes. Over half of these deaths occur in China and India.
Players in Market
- Key players in the anti-pollution market include Respro, LifeLine, Vogmask, idMASK, 3M, Respilon, MASKin, Cambridge, Totobobo, Brand-X, and RZ.
- The major players in the market are looking for ways to differentiate their products.
- Xiaomi has recently introduced a battery powered mask that filters certain particles. O2SafeAir has introduced the urban mask, which is highly breathable and machine washable.
- A number of start-ups are emerging in this market.
- Purelogic Labs India recently launched the first mask for children in India.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.