Market of City ID Cards
Determine the key providers of identity solutions that also cater to government entities. The data will be used for business expansion.
Identity Solutions Providers
- Entrust Datacard aims to provide "innovative and trusted" identity products and services.
- The company is privately-held and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
- It has more than $800 million in revenue.
- The company's identity solutions are used in over 400 government initiatives in 100 countries.
- The company also offers "exceptional security and fraud prevention for government ID card programs."
- Its technology solutions let its clients "issue and manage national IDs, passports, travel documents, driver’s licenses, secure IDs, healthcare IDs and specific e-government applications."
- The company's solutions include "citizen ID issuance and management, derived PIV/CAC credentials, border control solutions, e-government identity solutions, and credential lifecycle management services."
- The company processes more than 10 million identity and payment credentials on a daily basis.
- Annually, the company is handling billions of transactions.
- It serves clients from the following industries: finance, corporate, government, education, retail, healthcare, transportation, and telecommunications.
- Valid provides up-to-date and distinct identity solutions.
- Valid is based in Brazil but it has subsidiaries in the United States.
- The company's target vertical market customers include the following: "state government driver’s license, national ID programs, education, healthcare, and local government."
- Its software features a fully-loaded and modern web-powered platform that covers various identity-related processes such as "capture and data enrollment, biometric analysis and case management, data verification and vetting, and card issuance, and credential lifecycle management."
- The company also provides data management and business intelligence services.
- Its solutions also provide "extensible Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for integration into clients’ existing IT environments, or operate as stand-alone products."
- Other solutions that the company provides include "credential issuance and fulfillment, electronic workflow, instant credential issuance, mobile ID, official identification documents, professional identification cards, smart cities, solutions for ID management, trackable seal management solution, and other tracking solutions."
- The company aims to enable its clients and users to "identify themselves, connect, communicate and make secure, practical financial and data transactions."
- The company has a revenue of R$1.7 billion ($410.28 million).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.