Gain an understanding of market for storage solutions like Amazon S3, including historical data, future projections, and number of organizations adopting object storage solutions, in order to support a business presentation
- The overall cloud storage market grew 24.8% between 2016 to 2022.
- The market, which was estimated at $21.1 billion in 2015, is projected to hit $97.41 billion by 2022.
- The software segment of storage solutions holds nearly three-fifths of the total market share, with hybrid storage solutions coming in second.
- Key players include IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., Google, Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc., VMware, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, EMC Corporation, and Microsoft Corporation.
- 97% of all organizations surveyed in the US use cloud services, with 83% of them storing sensitive.
- Personal customer information is the most commonly stored form of data, with 61% of organizations using cloud storage for this data.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.