Dyslexia Treatment in the US
To understand the dyslexia treatment market in the US, including a breakdown of the demographics and treatment settings (school, teletherapy, private clinic, etc.).
- Dyslexia is a learning disorder that is associated with difficulties in reading, writing, spelling, and organization.
- The global market is expected to hit $26,884.5 million by 2025, with a CAGR of 6.5% between 2019 and 2025.
- The mental institutions' segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market due to the increasing number of treatment centers for Dyslexia.
- There are about 43.5 million Americans who have Dyslexia, 3.5 million of whom are students, while slightly over 2 million are children.
- Statistics also show that 20% of the elementary school population is struggling with reading.
- The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) says that 38% of all fourth-grade students are "below basic" reading skills.
- During the initial hour or research, we established that much of the needed information might not be available in the public domain. However, with more hours of research, the team will conduct a more in-depth search find the required information, and if unavailable, find alternative data points to triangulate necessary information.
- Please choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend further research to analyze the demographics of dyslexia patients in the US. The analysis should include but not limited to age breakdown and geographical breakdown of the patients.
We also suggest researching to provide a breakdown by treatment setting (school, teletherapy, private clinic, etc.). This should include information on how many dyslexia patients are treated in each setting. The analysis breakdown should be accompanied with additional relevant insights about each of the treatment settings (e.g., any specific programs, etc.)
It will also be helpful to have a breakdown of expenditure, including how much patients spend in treating Dyslexia and also specify how much is spent in each treatment settings (school, private clinics, teletherapy, etc. Include as many relevant insights on expenditure as possible.