To gain intelligence on KellyOCG for the past quarter.
- January 9, 2020: KellyOCG announced a new partner, Simiplify Workforce, as part of its Vendor Management System (VMS). Simplify Workforce's SimplifyVMS will be integrated into Kelly's offerings.
- February 3, 2020: the company announced it was creative a new executive position, the Chief Growth Officer. Its first appointment to this role is Tim Dupree.
- October 8, 2019: According to this article, KellyOCG has 22 bots that help with HR.
- November 14, 2019: KellyOCG won "Best Recruitment Process Outsourcing Provider" in Singapore at the HR Vendors of the Year awards.
- Sometime in the past quarter, KellyOCH released its annual Workforce Agility Report.
- Kelly Services's Q4 financial results were: $1.3 billion revenue, falling 5.4%. Along with the results, the CEO announced new front-office technology in the US and Europe, reorganization of reporting structure, accelerated M&A activity and firm growth targets.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research uncovered all relevant news and events from KellyOCG in the past quarter or so. We recommend expanding on this topic and finding 3-4 competitors to KellyOCG, then building a competitive landscape discussing each competitor's overview, target market, product/services offered and competitive advantage.
We can also look for 2-3 key trends in the outsourcing and consulting industry that KellyOCG operates in. For each trend, we will detail the trend, highlight why it's considered a trend and discuss 1-2 companies exemplifying the trend.