Digital Services: Residential Home Renovation
To identify digital software/services available for homeowners and professionals in the residential home renovation industry that helps in acquiring as-built floorplans and 3D renderings of the proposed designs. This research would help inform the product marketing strategy.
1. Foyr Neo
- Overview: Foyr is a leading cloud visualization software company for home decor and improvement designing.
- Time to create: The company claims that the users can create 2D and 3D designs along with high-quality renders in just 10 minutes.
- Cost: The subscription cost of the software starts from $49 per month. The users can sign up for a 14-days free trial as well.
- Assets needed: The software can convert 2D designs and floor plans into 3D plans coupled with 360º tours that can be accessed via any device. They provide a variety of tutorials to create and design the best plans.
- Website: The official website of Foyr Neo can be accessed here.
- Overview: Cedreo is a 3D home design software that enables professionals to create and customize 2D and 3D floor plans as well as create realistic 3D renderings.
- Time to create: The company claims that the users can create a full home project, from floor plans to renderings, in just 2 hours without any technical training/background.
- Cost: The subscription cost of the software starts from $79 per month. The user can sign up for a 14-days free trial as well.
- Assets needed: The user will only have to "select the wall thickness and height to start drawing or import a floor plan to draw over, resize or mirror the project if needed."
- Website: The official website of Cedreo can be accessed here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.