Domestic and Global aerospace Industry
- To provide market overview of domestic and global aerospace industry, including the top five large (more than 1,000 employees) and top five mid-sized companies (100 to 1,000 employees) operating in the space, the names of their respective CEOs, chief strategy officers, supply chain/manufacturing/procurement officers and other key decision-makers. Industry reports, company annual reports, recent trends, including charts, graphs, and maps can also be provided wherever possibe.
- The Boeing CO. is a Chicago-based company and one of the top manufacturers of military and commercial aircraft.
- The company is also involved in providing advanced technology for space, defense, and national security.
- The company, according to LinkedIn, has more than 10,001 employees.
- In 2018, the company has generated $100 billion of revenue, a $1 billion increase from 2017.
- This is a direct link to the company’s financial report of 2017 and 2018.
- Dennis Muilenburg is Boieng’s CEO.
- Muilenburg is not available on LinkedIn but he is active on Twitter.
- Greg Smith is the company’s Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Enterprise Performance & Strategy officer.
- Jenette E. Ramos is Boeing’s Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations officer.
- Ihssane Mounir is the company's Vice President, Commercial Sales & Marketing officer.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.