Domestic and Global Energy Industry
- To provide arket overview of domestic and global energy industry, with particular focus on renewables, and the top five large (more than 1,000 employees) and top five mid-sized companies (100 to 1,000 employees) operating in the space, the names of their C-suite. Links to industry reports, company annual reports, recent trends, charts, graphs, and maps should also be provided where possible.
The top renewable energy companies by capacity (MW) are Siemens (240,958.12MW), Vestas (111,809.02MW), GE Energy (91,609.78MW), NextEra Energy, Inc. (70,422.96MW), and Orsted (FKA DONG Energy) (36,537.70MW). https://energyacuity.com/blog/top-10-renewable-energy-companies/
- Siemens AG is one of the largest industrial manufacturing companies in Europe, and is headquartered in Munich.
- The company has a focus on engineering excellence, quality, innovation, reliability and has been operating for more than 165 years.
- Siemens is currently active in more than 200 countries, focusing on automation, electrification, and digitalization.
- As of May 2019, the company has an estimated revenue of $98.3 billion and 379,000 employees.
- Siemens 2019 Financial Report is available here.
- Joe Kaeser is the President and CEO of Siemens.
- He is available on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Markus Tacke is the Chief Executive Officer of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.
- Christoph Wollny is the Chief Operating Officer of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.
- David Mesonero is the Chief Financial Officer of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy.
- Tom Haas is the Chief Marketing Officer of the company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.