US Bath Bomb Market Analysis
To understand the US bath bomb market in order to evaluate the market opportunity. The market analysis should include the market size with growth rate projection, market share by players, product segments, key companies and their market share and the main customer demographics.
As we dove into some background research on the US bath bomb market, we gained some insight into the bath bomb market. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
- The US bath bomb market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.27% from 120.61 million USD in 2017 to 350.68 million USD by 2025.
Market Share by Players
- There doesn't seem to be adequate publicly available information to estimate the market share of all the key players however, Lush dominates this category with its revenues of the US market exceeding 28% in 2017.
- The revenue of the top eleven players which are LUSH, Da Bomb, Bulk Apothecary, Pearl Bath Bombs, Hugo Naturals, Swanky Sweet Pea, Kush Queen Shop, Bath & Body Works, Level Naturals, TVC
and Soapie Shoppe, accounted for about 58% of the total US revenues in 2017.
- The segment is divided into ball bombs and other bombs with further subcategories of bath bombs made with essential oils and bath bombs made with sea salt.
5 Key Companies And Their Market Share :
Without public available information on the revenues of the following companies we are unable to estimate their market shares however, these are the 5 major players:
- Working women between ages 18-35 make up the majority of the bath bomb market due to their preference for cosmetics and aromatherapy as a means of relaxation.
- The majority of the women have college and advanced degrees, are in various occupations, and reside in urban areas.
- With bath time becoming a symbol for 'self-care', the average use case of bath bombs is roughly 1-3 times a week with 65% of bathers taking a bath that lasts between 10 minutes to half an hour.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.