Market Research Networking Events and Conferences
To identify networking events and conferences that suppliers of market research to restaurant groups, retail groups, franchisees, and health and beauty groups can attend in the remaining part of 2019 and all of 2020.
Preliminary research shows there are a number of upcoming networking events and conferences for suppliers of market research. However, these are not specific to those that provide market research to restaurant groups, retail groups, franchisees, and health and beauty groups. There do not appear to be events for those niches readily available. The events detailed below target all industries and verticals.
RESEARCH AND RESULTS TRADE SHOW
- October 23-24, 2019
- Munich, Germany
- Types of attendees include "providers of market research-related services and products" including market research agencies, fieldwork companies, data analytics companies, B2B research, associations/organizations, among others.
- Approximately 40% of attendees are market research service providers.
- Another 39% are end users.
- The speaker list for 2019 is not yet available, but 2018 speakers included the following:
- Pricing has not yet been released, as registration opens in August.
- November 5-7, 2019
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Types of attendees include client-side corporate researchers, insight leaders, and executives from market research companies on six continents.
- Approximately 65% of attendees are client-side corporate researchers.
- Speakers who are scheduled to attend include the following:
- Karin Timpone, Global Marketing Officer for Marriott International
- Bryan Vaughn, VP of Global Analytics and Intelligence for AstraZeneca
- Christie Kawada, SVP Audience Strategy, Insights & Innovation for Viacom Media Networks
- Nick Graham, VP of Insights for PepsiCo
- Mary Colleen Hershey, VP of Consumer and Marketplace Insights COE for Nestle
- Ben Lawder, VP of Customer Experience and Insights for Equifax
- Kirti Singh, Chief Analytics & Insights Officer for Proctor & Gamble
- Bob Adams, VP, Head of Global Consumer Insights for Visa
- Kamelia Aryafar, Chief Algorithms Officer for Overstock
- Carrie Stojack, Vice President of Consumer Insights for IHOP
- Brittany Wilson, Senior Manager of Customer Insights for KFC
- And many others
- Pricing depends on the type of attendee:
- Corporate Researchers: Gold Package (Nov. 5-7) — $2,795, Silver Package (Nov. 5-6 OR 6-7)— $2,095
- MR Suppliers and Vendors: Gold Package (Nov. 5-7) — $3,595, Silver Package (Nov. 5-6 OR 6-7) — $2,895
- Discounts are available for multiple attendees, sponsors, and speakers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.