Personalized Clothing and Iron-On Patches
To conduct an analysis of three (3) companies that sell personalized clothing and three (3) companies that sell customized iron-on patches in order to collect market data for the development of a new product. Research should address the following: 1) types of personalized clothing/patches, 2) annual revenue (where available), 3) geography of revenue streams (where available), 4) general interests of each company's primary consumer base, and 5) links to any social media accounts. Companies should be a mix of US-based and global stores and should exclude wholesale websites.
- MyLocker is an American company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan that reports $23 million in annual revenue.
- It sells t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, polo shirts, activewear, and accessories for men, women, and children. Customization categories include, but are not limited to, clothing for sports and teams, businesses, holidays, charity events, political campaigns, and the military.
- MyLocker has just under 17,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 381 Instagram followers and 1,481 Twitter followers.
- Apliiq is an American company based in Los Angeles, California that reports an annual revenue of $47.5 million.
- It sells pocket and graphic t-shirts, beanies, hoodies, hats, joggers, custom labels, shorts, tank tops, and jackets for men, women, and children.
- Apliiq has just over 42,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 16,600 Instagram followers and 288 Twitter followers.
- Spreadshirt is a German company headquartered in Leipzig, Saxony and reports $120 million in annual revenue.
- Its products and services include group and team clothing, custom embroidery, and custom clothing for men, women, children, and babies. Spreadshirt also sells custom gifts, accessories, and home items.
- Spreadshirt has over 152,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 22,500 Instagram followers and 18,200 Twitter followers.
PATCHES 4 LESS
- Patches 4 Less is an American company headquartered in Ocala, Florida that reports an annual revenue of $6.1 million.
- It creates custom iron-on patches in a variety of styles that include airsoft, police and fire, morale, names, scouts, sports, humor, and military.
- Patches 4 Less has just under 5,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 379 Instagram followers and 89 Twitter followers.
- StickerYou is a Canadian company based in Toronto, Ontario that reports $7.7 million in annual revenue.
- In addition to custom iron-on patches, its products include stickers, labels, temporary tattoos, decals, magnets, and badges.
- StickerYou has over 131,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 21,200 Instagram followers and 5,907 Twitter followers.
- The/Studio is an American company headquartered in Los Angeles, California that reports $13 million in annual revenue.
- It creates custom iron-on patches, as well as custom socks, hats, beanies, pins, and keychains.
- The/Studio has over 36,000 likes and followers on Facebook.
- It has 8,181 Instagram followers and 213 Twitter followers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.