Market Research - Personalized Clothing
To find the psychographic and demographic segmentation of individuals purchasing personalized clothing (patches, iron-on, etc.) which will include data such as geographic location, age, gender, income, online purchasing habits, and sleeping habits. This information is intended to help understand the potential market for a new product.
- Millennials spend twice as much on apparel annually than other generations.
- Millennials are shopping online at marketplaces like Amazon, Poshmark, and eBates.
- Among the 18 and over age group in the US, 29% of their personalized apparel and footwear has been purchased online.
- According to a survey conducted by YouGov, 37% of consumers aged 18 to 24 had at least some form of personalized clothing.
- From that same survey, one-third of the 35 to 49 age group also had customized clothing.
- Patches4Less is a company that sells patches online; 70.58% of its customers are located in the US.
- Some companies that make and sell clothing patches are Custom Patches, American Patch, and Color Patch.
- People who visit the Patches4Less website are doing so by searching online first.
- Individuals are searching online for customer patches or iron on patches.
- Reddit, YouTube, and Facebook dominate Patches4Less’s website traffic from social.
- Some interests of Patches4Less consumers include fashion and apparel, jewelry and luxury products, financial planning, and business.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.