Music Subscription Market: Brazil
To analyze the Brazilian music subscription industry specifically for music streaming services- Apple Music and Pandora that includes its market share, revenue, and subscribers.
Music Streaming Market
Music Streaming Market in Brazil
- The Brazilian music market grew by 18% between 2016 and 2017.
- According to the IFPI report, the revenue of the music industry in Brazil grew by 15%, with an increase of 18% in digital sales accounting for 72% of overall revenue in 2018.
- According to the IFPI Global Music Report 2019, Latin America was the fastest-growing region (+16.8%) in music streaming services, with Brazil accounting for +15.4% of the overall growth.
- The growth in the music market was mainly driven by the increased investment of companies in the market, innovation, and partnerships
- Brazil has the tenth biggest global streaming market in the world, and music consumption has seen a continued surge in Brazil in recent years.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.