Intel's Presence in the IoT Devices and Components Market
To get descriptions or data points that show Intel's competitive position in the Internet of Things market.
Our background research about the topic unveiled the following information points:
- Market analysis reports from Markets & Markets, Fortune Business Insights, TechSciResearch have highlighted Intel Corporation as one of the key players of the Global and the US IoT technology market.
- Intel's IoT segment is experiencing double-digit growth, as reported by SeekingAlpha.
- IoTivity by Intel Corporation is one of the most popular IoT platforms and is competing with IoT platforms like Qualcomm's AllJoyn, Apple HomeKit, and Google Brillo.
- "Companies such as Dell and Intel have proactively begun to open Internet of Things divisions and innovation labs."
- "Few of the major players operating in IoT landscape in the US include AT&T, Cisco Systems, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Intel, Hitachi Data Systems."
- "According to Motley Fool, Intel Corporation is one of the ten biggest IoT stocks; operating profit from the Internet of Things segment shot up 50.7% in 2018 on a 9% increase in segment revenue."
- "Intel has about 15 wafer fabrication facilities around the globe; these facilities are responsible for manufacturing IoT-ready chips from in-house designs."
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
- Internet of Things Technology Market; Intel (Company Profiles Section), (MarketsandMarkets, $402.50).
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.