Our background research about the topic unveiled the following information points:
- Market analysis reports from Markets & Markets, Fortune Business Insights, TechSciResearch have highlighted Intel Corporation as one of the key players of the Global and the US IoT technology market.
- Intel's IoT segment is experiencing double-digit growth, as reported by SeekingAlpha.
- IoTivity by Intel Corporation is one of the most popular IoT platforms and is competing with IoT platforms like Qualcomm's AllJoyn, Apple HomeKit, and Google Brillo.
- "Companies such as Dell and Intel have proactively begun to open Internet of Things divisions and innovation labs."
- "Few of the major players operating in IoT landscape in the US include AT&T, Cisco Systems, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Intel, Hitachi Data Systems."
- "According to Motley Fool, Intel Corporation is one of the ten biggest IoT stocks; operating profit from the Internet of Things segment shot up 50.7% in 2018 on a 9% increase in segment revenue."
- "Intel has about 15 wafer fabrication facilities around the globe; these facilities are responsible for manufacturing IoT-ready chips from in-house designs."
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
- Internet of Things Technology Market; Intel (Company Profiles Section), (MarketsandMarkets, $402.50).
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!