Market Share and Revenue of Major Camping Cooler Manufacturers
- The top three manufacturers of camping coolers in 2017 were Igloo, YETI, and Coleman (Esky).
- Igloo's market share in 2017 was 21.02 percent.
- YETI's market share in 2017 was 19.83 percent.
- Coleman's market share in 2017 was 17.03 percent.
- YETI Coolers has a revenue of $468 million, according to Zoominfo.
- Otterbox's combined revenue (of all products) is listed as $650 million.
- Pelican's undivided revenue (including all of their products) is $400 million according to Zoominfo.
- RTIC has a revenue of $6 million.
- Orca Coolers has a revenue of $28 million.
- Hydro Flask has a revenue of $35 million from all of its products.
Pelican Competitor Analysis
Trend: Demand for Smaller Coolers Expected to Rise
- The demand for smaller coolers (under 25 quarts) is expected to rise through 2025.
- Demand for smaller coolers is rising due to the increased focus on portability.
- An increase in youth camping is also driving the increase in demand for smaller coolers.
- Both hard and soft <25 quart coolers are anticipated to be popular, with soft coolers being somewhat more in demand.
Proprietary Research Available
GLOBAL PORTABLE COOLERS MARKET 2020-2024 (TechNavio, $2,500)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Early Findings in Relation to Goals
The first hour of research involved outlining the project to determine if the requested information is available.
A report identifying the top three cooler manufacturers (Igloo, YETI, and Coleman) in 2017 was found. A more recent analysis of the market share could not be readily located after a high-level search.
Revenue information for some requested companies that divides the amount of revenue coming from coolers does not appear to be publicly available.
A competitor profile and a trend was added to provide additional information on the camping cooler market.
Based on our findings, we recommend the following next steps: