Agriculture Sector Market Data
Gain a market size as well as additional data on the agriculture sector in the US, including concentration of agriculture by state, types of equipment, and main types of fuel used in agricultural equipment.
- The agriculture sector contributes over $1 trillion to U.S. GDP per year.
- This represents approximately 5.4% of total GDP.
- Farm based agriculture contributes $132.8 billion of this total, approximately 1% of total GDP.
- 22 million jobs are within the agriculture and food sector, representing 11% of total employment in the US.
- California generates $44 billion on average annually, 11.3% of total agriculture in the US.
- Top companies producing agriculture equipment for US markets are John Deere & Co,CNH Industrial N.V, AGCO Corporation, CLAAS Group, SAME Deutz-Fahr Group, and Kubota Corporation.
- Tractors, balers, harvesters, and cultivators are some key pieces of equipment in the agriculture space, as well as advanced irrigation systems.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.