Market Analysis: Bath Salt, Bath Oil, Bath Bomb
To provide an analysis of the bath salt, bath oil, and bath bomb market in the countries/regions that include the United States, Europe, and Asia. The analysis should include the market size with growth rate, market share by players, for each product, and region.
- The market size of the bath salt market in the U.S. is estimated at US$480.6 million in the year 2020.
- Some key players in the U.S. bath salt market include Borghese Inc., Soothing Touch, PDC Brands.
- Bathclin Corp., Watson’s, Shanghai Jahwa United Co., Ltd, are some of the key players in the bath salt market in Asia.
- L'Occitane en Provence, Westlab Ltd, Cornish Sea Salt Co., Moksha Beauty, Salts & Co., are some of the key players in the European bath salt market.
- Some key players in the global bath oil market include NEOM, AromaCure, Jo Malone, Harrods, Elemental Herbology, Connock London, Space.NK, Timetospa, Shea Moisture, Viva Naturals, among others.
- Rising awareness of personal hygiene among the global population is one of the driving factors for the growth of the bath oil market.
- Some key players in the Bath Bomb market include LUSH, Da Bomb, Bulk Apothecary, Pearl Bath Bombs, Hugo Naturals, Swanky Sweet Pea, Kush Queen Shop, Schone, Level Naturals, among others.
- With over 28% revenue LUSH is the largest manufacturer of the Bath Bomb in the U.S. market.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.