Healthcare Construction Market
To find the market size of healthcare construction in the United States including acute care hospitals, medical office buildings, ambulatory care, post-acute and senior housing.
- The healthcare real estate market size was US$1 trillion in 2018.
- Market share by construction type:
- Outpatient facilities/MOBs
- Senior housing
- Post-acute facilities: 10%
- Life science/biotech: 5%
- "Healthcare real estate stability will continue to attract investment. Consistency over the last five years is fueling confidence in the sector. Among traditional investors, MOBs continue to be the most popular property type in the healthcare niche."
- The total revenue of the hospital construction industry in the United States was US$ 32 billion in 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As our initial search was able to find the 2018 market size, we recommend continuing to find the historical market size (3 or 5 years: 2013 or 2015), and the projected market size (3 or 5 years: 2021 or 2023).
We also recommend finding 3-4 trends in the healthcare construction industry. For each trend, we will provide a brief overview, why it is emerging as a new trend, and how it is impacting the industry.
To gain more insights into the healthcare construction industry, we recommend providing a comprehensive SWOT analysis of the industry including an in-depth look at the industry outlining its Strengths (S), Weaknesses (W), Opportunities (O), and Threats (T).