Electric Scooters and Motorcycle Market Size - North America
To find the market size and growth for electric scooters and electric motorcycles in North America.
- The combined market size for North America is $154.8 million in 2018, growing at CAGR 28.4% until 2024. The US holds an 85% market share of the North American market.
- The North American market is predicted to be worth $675.7 million by 2024.
- Globally, the 2018 market size was $7.487 billion.
- This means North America has a smaller market share of 2.1%.
- Power-wise, the industry segments into <5kWh, 5-10 kWh, 10-15kWh and >15kWh.
- Globally, the market is growing even faster at 35.8% CAGR. This means growing from 684,000 units to 7.919 million units by 2027.
- If there 684,000 global units in 2018 and North America is a 2.1% market share by sales, this means an estimated 14,364 units are in North America, growing to 166,299 by 2027.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.