Market Size - High End Strollers
- Identify/calculate the U.S. market size in number of units sold for high-end child strollers (greater than $200, but can increase if necessary) in order to have this information act as a baseline for a new high-end crib product (the SNOO).
- Identify/calculate the market size in number of units sold for high-end child strollers (greater than $200, but can increase if necessary) in the European Union (EU) in order to have this information act as a baseline for a new high-end crib product (the SNOO).
- In 2017, TechNavio stated that prominent vendors of baby strollers in Europe were expected to be Baby Jogger, Bebecar, Bugaboo International, Artsana (Chicco), and iCandy.
- The total global market size of baby strollers and prams is expected to amount to $2,170 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.4% to reach $2,500 million by 2024.
- Approximately 43.76% of the global market share is attributed to China, 8.4% is attributed to the rest of Asia, and the remaining 47.84% accounts for the rest of the world.
- According to data compiled by Orbis Research, top players in the global premium stroller market include Good Baby, Peg Perego, Sea Baby, and Mybaby.
- Trends that are expected to be prevalent in the premium baby stroller market by 2025 include increased technology and more futuristic designs.
- In addition to our public search, we found this report from TechNavio that you may find useful. If you would like us to purchase research specific to the EMEA Market Size and Forecast 2017-2022 for $1,344.83, Americas Market Size and Forecast 2017-2022 for $962.46, Segmentation by Product for $345.00, or the full report for $3,500.00 on your behalf, just let us know! We can send it directly to you OR loop it into any subsequent research. The cost will be billed back to your account as normal.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Initial research for the market size of high-end child strollers in both the U.S. and the E.U. were inconclusive. Many of the sources located were brief overviews of paid reports that stated market sizes in terms of units sold, and in $USD. Other resources included a list of top-selling premium stroller brands, but no information was stated on their market share or size, either. As a result, this information either needs to be triangulated or purchased via a market research report. Should you choose not to purchase a report, we suggest moving forward with two projects through which we will calculate an estimate of the market size of high-end baby strollers in the U.S. and the E.U., respectively. If need be, we will use estimated revenues from the top companies in the industry for each geography in order to provide a rough estimate.