Market Size for Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology
To gain insights into the market size for hydrogen fuel cell technology
in the US for the years 2018, 2019 and 2025. Desired information is for vehicles in class 1-8.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology Market Insights
- Research by Mordor Intelligence shows that the United States is the world leader in fuel cell technology.
- In 2018, the global hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market size was valued at $651.9. The market is expected to hit $42,038.9 million by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 66.9% between 2019 and 2026.
- The use of hydrogen fuel cells is increasing owing to the rising awareness of its benefits. Data shows that in the U.S., there are close to 60 operational hydrogen fueling stations. About 40 stations are open to the public, and almost all of them are in California.
- According to Allied Market Research, the state of California in the U.S. is leading the way in the adoption of hydrogen fuel cell technology. With a target of 1.5 million zero-emission vehicles by 2025, the state has is in the process of developing 100 hydrogen refueling stations across the state.
- In the past decade, states have invested close to 180 million towards the development of hydrogen infrastructure.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
- We were unable to locate any pre-compiled, publicly available information that shows the market size for hydrogen fuel cell technology in the U.S. All the reports that we found were paywalled and some of them provided global data.
- Despite this lack of data, there does appear to be some existing data related to this topic which could likely be used to triangulate an estimated market size. However, additional research/digging would need to be done in order to attempt this.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.