Refrigerated Transport Market
To obtain information on refrigerated (climate-controlled) transportation, including the market size.
- According to Technavio, the refrigerated transportation market in the United States is predicted to witness considerable growth between 2018 and 2022, registering a CAGR of over 13% by 2022.
- Technavio researchers identified growing end-user segments as one of the major factors contributing to the United States refrigerated transportation market situation.
- Research by MarketsandMarkets reveals that the size of the global refrigerated transport market is estimated to be worth $15.5 billion in 2019. By 2025, this market is projected to reach $21.6 billion.
- During the 2019-2025 forecast period, the refrigerated transport market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.8%. This growth is attributed to the growing trade of perishable commodities throughout the world as lower tariffs make it easier for perishable goods to move across borders.
- Another factor driving this growth is technological advancements in refrigerated systems. Specifically, service providers of refrigerated transport have introduced technological solutions to reduce the environmental impact of such transport. These advancements are expected to make their operations easier, thereby resulting in more efficiency and profits.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.