US Fertility Treatment Market Size
Provide market size and growth rates of natural fertility treatment methods in the United States.
Natural Fertility Treatment Market in the US
- The ovulation testing market in the United States reached $160 million in 2019. This is expected to rise to $200 million by 2024.
- The overall fertility testing market was worth $411.8 million in 2018. This is expected to reach $772.9 million in 2027 with a compound annual growth rate of 7.2%.
- Fertility supplement product market values reached $1.45 billion in 2018, making it an extremely large market for non-medical fertility treatment methods, far surpassing ovulation and fertility testing markets.
- Though FemTech refers to a wide range of technology and software uses for women's health, much of this field includes cycle tracking, fertility monitoring, and pregnancy related applications that can be considered as natural or non-medical approaches to fertility treatment, and this market is expected to reach a value of $50 billion in the United States by 2025.
- Total US fertility treatment clinic market values were $2.2 billion in 2020, but this likely includes IVF and medicine based treatment methods. Some estimates expect IVF markets to reach $36.2 billion by 2026.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.