North American Salmon Market Size
The goal is to determine the North American salmon market size, as well as a segmentation of the farmed salmon market size.
- The North American salmon market reached 445,480 tons in 2019.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% to reach 544,442 tons by 2025.
- While the market size for farming salmon specifically is not freely available, we did find that the global fish farming market is expected to reach $376.5 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.77%.
- Salmon prices in the US continue to exceed three-year averages.
- Global production of farmed Atlantic salmon reached 2.5 million tons by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 6.5%.
- About 60% of the world's salmon supply is farmed.
- The US is responsible for about 15% of the world's salmon imports.
- We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Americas Salmon Market: An Analysis (Azoth Analytics, $369)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.