Market Sizing and Company Mapping
To find out the market size and company mapping of appliances, kitchen electrics, and gadgets in order to specialize offerings across several industry verticals.
- The household appliances market size in the United States is expected to be worth $59.76 billion by 2025.
- Currently, the kitchen appliances market in the United States is worth $6.58 billion.
- The mobile phone accessories market in the United States was worth $28.53 billion in 2018.
- Whirlpool has 92,000 employees and a revenue of over $1 billion. The company has 65 manufacturing and technology research centers across the globe.
- Whirlpool owns 6 brands, including KitchenAid, Maytag, Brastemp,
Hotpoint, Indesit and Bauknecht.
- With over 28,000 followers, Whirlpool's Twitter is an integral channel of their marketing strategy.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.