Containers Market Size and Volume
To find the market sizes, volume of containers, the percentage of market using metal/plastic caps on containers, and growth rate for the markets, sub markets, and categories in the attached spreadsheet.
- The global paint packaging market size reached US$ 21.2 billion in 2018.
- The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2019-2025.
- Cans & pails accounted for 77.7% of the global market, representing the largest product segment.
- Pouches segment is preticted to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% between 2019-2025.
- "Metals emerged as the largest material segment in 2018, which accounted for 45.8% of the global market share. The segment is expected to progress at a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period."
- The Global Coffee Pod and Capsule market will grow at a CAGR of 8.5% "from US$ 15.23 billion in 2017 to US$ 29.2 billion by 2025."
- Accounting for the largest market share, the coffee capsules segment was valued around US$ 9.61 billion in 2017.
- "Material segment includes conventional plastic, bioplastics, fabric and others. The bioplastics segment is dominating the market and valued around US$ 5.97 billion in 2017."
Blood Collection Tubes
- The global blood collection tubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% to reach US$ 4,380 million in 2024.
- The 2019 market size is US$ 3,320 million.
- North America's consumption market share was 22.2% in 2017.
- "North America is the second largest supplier of blood collection tubes, enjoying production market share about 28.4% in 2017."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.