Women's Designer Shoes: Competitive Landscape
To understand the competitive landscape and participants in the women's designer shoes market for shoes that are priced between 150-250 Euros (approximately $165-275 USD) in order to inform a potential client.
Our background research on the competitive landscape of women's designer shoes within the particular price range parameters revealed insights. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
Women's Designer Shoes
Competitive Landscape Overview:
- According to a recent NPD Group report, "footwear accounts for nearly half of all fashion dollars spent online. Shoe shoppers also spend more and buy more frequently. It’s not just about the statement bag anymore. Now, thanks to expanded accessibility, the statement shoe is also an area of focus and investment for consumers."
- Tory Burch is a women's designer shoe brand within the specified price range that offers "ballet flats, sandals, flip-flops and sneakers; booties, heels, wedges and espadrilles."
- iri NYC offers women's designer shoes that are within the specified price range and "designed in New York made in Italy."
- Everlane is a women's designer shoe brand that offers boots, loafers & mules, flats, heels, sandals and tread sneakers within the specified price range.
- Vince offers women's designer "flats, boots, and sneakers that are crafted in leather and suede" in the particular price range.
- Charleston Shoe Co. offers women's designer boots, sandals and athleisure shoes that are within the specified price range.
- Alexander Wang, M. Gemi , JOIE also offers women's designer shoes that are in the specified price range.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.