Marketing Automation Platforms
To identify marketing automation platforms for small to medium-sized businesses to inform a new business pitch.
MARKETING AUTOMATION PLATFORMS
- In this modern world, traditional strategies are not guaranteed to produce results.
- One major pain-point that 63% of marketers experience is generating traffic toward their various platforms.
- For this reason, marketers are increasingly investing in automation.
- This source gives us a list of marketing automation platforms.
MARKETING AUTOMATION PLATFORMS FOR SMB
- User satisfaction is 96% and it is scored at 9.3 by Finance Online Reviews for Business.
- Their marketing automation platform allows one to;
- Extensive marketing solutions: This solution covers the needs of brands across industries.
- Flexible: Their products can be separated and purchased individually.
- Usability: In comparison to other platforms, the ability to separate these platforms into multiple products makes it less complex.
- Quick and easy setup: The setup process is fast, comprehensive, and easy to install.
- Pricing: Over the years, the cost has been increasing.
- No CRM: It does not have an in-built CRM, even though its products can integrate with other relationship management platforms.
- Speed: Even thought the set-up speed is pretty fast, customers complain that the software is generally sluggish.
- It is scored at 9.0 by Finance Online Reviews for Business and has 93% positive reviews online.
- Optomizely allows marketing teams to better their customers' experience by first experimenting and testing their ideas.
- This platform also enables marketers to make data-driven decisions in real time.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.