Marketing Automation Platforms for SMBs
To identify and compare marketing automation platforms for small to medium size businesses including prices, features, integrations, and unique positioning.
After scouring multiple industry and consumer review sites searching for recommended marketing automation platforms for small to medium businesses, we determined that the most recommended platforms were SendInBlue, InfusionSoft/Keap, Active Campaign, and OntraPort. These platforms were noted for being budget friendly and easy to adapt for small to medium businesses. Each platform has been entered into the attached spreadsheet for easier comparison.
- SendInBlue is an all-in-one marketing automation platform designed for small businesses and includes marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS.
- Features include CRM, transaction emails, Facebook ads, retargeting, segmentation, and real-time statistics, and more.
- Integrations include Wordpress, Salesforce, Paypal, Shopify, and more.
- The company's goal and mission is to help businesses "achieve their own ambitions." To accomplish this goal, the platform has been designed to be scalable and accessible for growing small and medium sized businesses.
- The company offers a variety of pricing tiers for different business needs. Pricing ranges from free to $66 per month.
- The pros most often cited in reviews include: easy to set up and use, good customer support, affordable pricing, and well integrated.
- The cons most often cited in reviews include: lack of analytics, limited functionality, and does not run well on mobile.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.