Popular Podcasts in the US
To identify 3-5 popular podcasts in the US region. This will include listing the content creators behind the podcasts, the demographic each of the podcasts appeals to, the sponsors, and the number of subscribers.
Our research on popular podcasts in the US revealed insights. Here are key pieces of information we found:
Popular Podcasts in the US:
- The content creators behind the popular podcast in the US called "The Clearing" are April Balascio, the daughter of the infamous serial killer Edward Edwards, and journalist Josh Dean.
- Sponsors of "The Clearing" have included: SnapKitchen, Rothy’s, BetterHelp, ThirdLove, and Instacart.
- A demographic of this true crime podcast is more women than men.
The Joe Rogan Experience
- The content creator behind the popular podcast in the US called "The Joe Rogan Experience" is Joe Rogan, an American comedian, actor, martial artists and sports commentator.
- Sponsors of "The Joe Rogan Experience" are: 23andMe, Athletic Greens, Black Rifle Coffee Company, The Black Tux, Blue Apron, Brave Browser, Butcher Box, Calm, Cash App, Casper, cbdMD, DDP Yoga, Dollar Shave Club, DoorDash Food Delivery, Express VPN, Four Sigmatic, Higher Primate, Honey, Kamikoto Knives, Kettle & Fire, Laird Superfood, Legacybox, LegalZoom, Liquid I.V., Magic Spoon, MasterClass, MeUndies, MVMT Watches, MyBookie Sportsbook, Onnit, Postmates, Pso-Rite, quip, Revtown Jeans, SimpliSafe, Skillshare, Sling Shot, Squarespace, Stamps.com, SuperFat, Teeter, Tushy, Traeger Grills, Vistaprint, Whoop, ZipRecruiter, and Zoom Video Conferencing.
- The YouTube streams of this podcast draw millions of views from the young male demographic.
- "The Joe Rogan Experience" currently has 7.77 million subscribers on their YouTube channel.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.