Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Podcasts
To provide ratings, hosts, awards, notable information, target audience, main topics, and themes for the following medical podcasts:
1. The Natural Plastic Surgeon.
2. Beauty Bytes with Dr. Kay.
3. What’s Your Wrinkle.
4. Transforming Bodies Plastic Surgery Stories.
5. The Allure Podcast
6. Spa Medica.
7. Plastic Surgery Journal Club.
8. Plastic Surgery Uncensored.
The Natural Plastic Surgeon
- The podcast is hosted by Dr. Daniel Barrett of Barrett Plastic Surgery.
- Dr. Barrett is a board certified plastic surgeon who operates in Beverly Hills, California, specializing in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of the body, nose, and face.
- The Natural Plastic Surgeon provides answers for the most asked questions relating to plastic surgery.
- It also shares real life stories of the experiences of patients and professionals in the industries.
- Dr. Barrett also discusses the issues, the best practices and methods that he employs in natural plastic surgery.
- The podcast currently has 32 episodes and the first episode was published on June, II, 2019.
- New episodes can be accessed every Tuesday at 10 am on all main podcast platforms. The video is uploaded on the Barrett Plastic Surgery YouTube channel.
- It podcast has a five-star rating on Apple Podcasts.
- The podcast engages various guests and the topics change from episode to episode. Topics in different episodes include liposuction, breast reduction, CBD, facial treatments, and breast lifts.
- The Natural Plastic Surgeon targets all listeners who have an interest in learning about plastic surgery but has not received an award up to date.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.