Mattress Company Market Shares
To obtain a breakdown of the market shares of brands in the United States mattress market, including online and offline sales.
- Since Casper was founded in 2014, the company has grown its share of the United States mattress market.
- According to Euromonitor, Casper had a 3.2% market share in 2018, ranking as the 7th among all mattress brands.
- As of 2018, the largest (No. 1) brand in the mattress market was Serta. The company increased its total share by 0.4 percentage points.
- Serta's market share in 2018 was 20%.
- The second-largest brand in terms of market share in the mattress category is Simmons. This brand had a total market share of 13.1% as of 2018.
- Sealy is the third-largest (No. 3) mattress brand in the United States. Its shares, however, declined slightly to 10.1%.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.