A brand reputation analysis for MaxxSouth Broadband. This will be used to determine the market position of MaxxSouth and the sentiment surrounding them.
- Around 61% of posts about MaxxSouth Broadband on Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and the web in general are neutral. These are posts that are neither negative nor positive.
- An example of a neutral post about MaxxSouth is this post on Instagram: "Me and my colleague/friend Kim Hardin at our meeting today...She our Commercial Sales Rep in the Louisville office with me...so glad we ran into each other..too bad I cut half my face off on this one..😂😂 It was our first Company wide luncheon/meeting..it was a good time!" The post had a #maxxsuth hashtag.
- Up to 27% of posts about MaxxSouth Broadband on Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and the web in general are positive. An example is a tweet saying "Interview went great... wait on drug test to come back and I get to start training #maxxsouth #soexcited #amoryoffice."
- The remaining 12% of posts about MaxxSouth are negative.
- An example is a post on Tumblr by a MaxxSouth user. "Called MaxxSouth and after the tech told me to reset my router and that didn’t work..."
- A lot of posts about MaxxSouth on the web mention sports and not its cable/internet service. This is because MaxxSouth Broadband has a regional sports network called MaxxSouth Sports.
- It appears MaxxSouth Broadband does not have a wide reach especially when compared to competitors like Atlantic Broadband. This is evidenced by the fact that there are not a lot of public reviews on MaxxSouth Broadband. Most reviews are from employees and have to do with the company's work culture not its product offerings.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.