To examine the marketing tactics of plumbing services companies in California.
- Founded in 1985, Henrik Plumbing offers plumbing services, including re-piping sewer drainage systems in Southern California.
- Its main marketing tactic is PPC (pay-per-click) Google ads as seen here. An ad for the company shows up when searches related to "top plumbing services companies in California" are done.
- It also uses its website and social media platforms like Facebook to reach more people.
WE CARE PLUMBING
- We Care Plumbing is a California-based company that offers plumbing, heating, cooling, and solar services. It serves the Los Angeles and San Diego counties among others.
- Its main marketing tactic is billboard ads. It has "your wife used to be hot, then she called 1-800-cooling" written on one of its billboard ads. A screenshot of this ad can be found here.
- The company uses several OOH (out-of-home) ads as well. An example can be found here.
- We Care Plumbing is very active on Facebook and Twitter. It uses these platforms for advertising purposes. In a recent post, it posted a video of a service call with one of its HVAC technicians and highlighted the excellent service they provided.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We suggest proceeding with 2 to 3 case studies of the marketing tactics employed by California-based plumbing companies. For each company, we will describe their marketing tactics and provide at least one example of a creative used for each tactic, with screenshots as available.
In addition, we recommend 2-3 best practices for launching a plumbing company in California. We will describe each best practice and explain why it is considered a best practice.